Orange County California ~ Beach Cities Communities
LAGUNA BEACH – Artsy Coastal Resort with pristine beaches, quaint village area and artist festivals. Home of Pageant of the Masters, Art-a-Fair, Sawdust Festival, Laguna Art Museum & Laguna Playhouse. Numerous Art Galleries, Restaurants and Cultural events abound. Find many Luxury Vacation Rentals and Beach Homes for Sale or Rent. Available Laguna Beach CA real estate ranges from charming Beach Cottages to Ocean Front Estates and Ocean View Houses just steps to the shops and galleries. Neighborhoods like Mystic Hills and Temple Hills, where contemporary properties with expansive Coastline and City light views overlook the village to Catalina Island. The gated communities of Emerald Bay, Smithcliffs, Irvine Cove and Three Arch Bay surround the village-close neighborhoods of Woods Cove, and North Laguna’s “Tree Streets” creating a small-town feel in this beach community.
South Orange County Homes
LAGUNA NIGUEL – Residential community immediately south of Laguna Beach, and bordered by Monarch Beach, Dana Point along the coast. Many exclusive neighborhoods are situated among rolling hills and many Laguna Niguel Homes offer views of the ocean, canyon and city lights. Laguna Niguel’s upscale neighborhoods includes Bear Brand Ranch, Ocean Ranch, Laguna Crest, Coronado Pointe, South Peak, Crest de Ville, Niguel Coast, Palmilla, Monarch Pointe, Beacon Hill and Marina Hills. Real Estate listings range from Ranch-style homes in gated communities surrounding the Monarch Links Golf Course to grand European-style Estate properties in Bear Brand Ranch and Beach Homes for Sale or Rent on the Bluffs overlooking Laguna Beach. Recreational Parks Aliso Canyon and Wood Canyon Regional Park offer sporting activities. Private and Blue Ribbon schools, Shopping Centers, and Golf Courses are just minutes away.
Dana Point, Orange County
Dana Point Homes
DANA POINT – Dana Point is situated on the beautiful Southern California coast, halfway between San Diego and Los Angeles. This coastal city within the “OC” spans nearly seven miles of coastal bluffs and rolling hills along the Pacific Ocean. Many homes overlook Dana Point Harbor and residents enjoy world class Golfing at Monarch Links. With its charming beaches and rugged coastline, Dana Point’s mostly gated communities are within close proximity to Recreational sports, Sailing, Harbor Tours and water-front restaurants. Coastal Properties for sale range from moderately priced condos in Ritz Point and beach homes for Sale or Rent in Lantern Bay Village. Luxury ocean front estates are plentiful in the gated communities in Monarch Beach such as the spectacular new “Strand at Headlands” development. Both Five Star Resorts St. Regis Monarch Beach and The Ritz Carlton are here, and most homes for sale have ocean views, golf-course views or Harbor views.
Ocean View Homes!
Beach Road, Dana Point
CAPISTRANO BEACH – Just south of Dana Point Harbor, nestled between Dana Point and San Clemente, this ocean front community offers many Beach Homes for Sale or Rent and Vacation Rentals on the sand along historic El Camino Real where it flows into Coast Highway. Residential properties on the bluff overlooking the coastline provide dramatic views of Catalina and San Clemente Islands. Grand estates are nestled between Palisades Park and Pines park. Shorecliff’s Golf Course is nearby and Beach Road is a prime location for investment properties and vacation rentals on the sand.
Monarch Beach, Dana Point
St. Regis Resort, Monarch Beach
MONARCH BEACH – The Exclusive coastal enclave of Dana Point, Monarch Beach is made up of mostly gated multi-million dollar neighborhoods around The St. Regis Resort & Spa and The Ritz Carlton. Just minutes away from upscale dining, and world class Golf Courses, the master-planned community of Monarch Estates is comprised of single family homes within four neighborhoods of Marquesa, The Estates, Antigua, and The Villas bounded by the Monarch Links golf course. Beach Homes for Sale or Rent range from modest traditional-style houses in Niguel Shores to Spectacular ocean front estates in “The Strand at Headlands” development. Most of the guard gated communities are adjacent to the golf course, the beach, and the acclaimed resorts. Many estate and investment property opportunities can also be found in the Ocean front communities of Monarch Bay and Ritz Cove.
Newport Beach CA
Newport Beach Harbor
NEWPORT BEACH – Sophisticated Coastal City encompassing Newport Bay, Newport Beach is known for its Harbor front “villages”, each with its own distinct character and appearance. They include: Balboa Pennisula, with it’s charming nautical homes overlooking the Harbor and Pier alongside many small Island communities. Lido Marina Village, a charming shopping area with waterfront dining, stores, the historic Lido Theater, and dynamic views of the harbor. Just over the bridge sits Lido Isle, a residential neighborhood located on one of the seven islands of Newport Harbor. The Cannery, a former fish canning operation, has been converted into upscale condos overlooking the World-class Harbor. The Newport Center area contains high and mid-rise office and residential buildings, hotels and Fashion Island – one of the most exclusive shopping and dining destinations in Southern California with upscale Shopping, Dining & Nightclubs. Real Estate listings range from Harbor front estates and luxury condos to beach homes for sale or rent with lovely Catalina Island views.
Newport Coast, Orange County
Newport Coast Homes
NEWPORT COAST– The Luxury planned Estate community centered around Crystal Cove Park and Pelican Hills Resort and Golf Course. Spectacular views overlooking Newport Harbor can be enjoyed from most of the guard gated neighborhoods. The San Joaquin Hills are dotted with Mediterranean-style Villas and European-style Estates. Luxurious beach homes for sale or rent in the communities of Crystal Cove and Pelican Point are within walking distance of pristine beaches. Crystal Cove State Park and the historic cottages and bungalows of Crystal Cove are enchanting.
Balboa Island Homes
CORONA DEL MAR – CORONA DEL MAR – Corona del Mar (Spanish for the Crown of the Sea) is a community as beautiful as its name. Nestled on the foot of the San Joaquin Hills and fronting the Pacific Ocean, Corona del Mar sweeps along a bluff at the south end of Newport Beach and includes some of Orange County’s most prestigious residential areas. This Charming beach community (part of old Newport) just south of the Newport Harbor with many cute cottages and beach homes for sale along the coast. Pristine beaches, parks, shopping and dining are within walking distance of most homes. Properties for sale range from Ocean Front Estates to Duplex and multiple-dwelling investment properties in the Village area. Many Second-home and Vacation rentals can be found among the coastal homes for sale.
HELPFUL LINKS Concierge – Community Resources
- Airport Info
- Arts OC
- Amusement Parks
- Beaches & Harbors
- CA Arts Council
- CA Business Resources
- Cleaning Services
- County Fairs & Festivals
- Cultural Events and Dance
- Domestic Services
- Emergency Preparation
- Family Entertainment
- Florist – local
- Furniture Rentals
- Golf Courses
- Home Improvement
- Imagination Celebration!!
- Missions in CA
- Moving & Relocation Services
- Orange County California – OC History
- Ocean Institute
- Parks & Recreation
- Pet Services
- Private Schools
- Satellite Maps
- Scenic Drives
- Swimming Pools & Spas
- Vacation Planning & Travel Guide
Real Estate Articles and Investment Tips
- 6 Ways to Raise Cash – Real Estate Investments.
- 8 Steps for getting out of Debt
- ABC’s of Real Estate – Informative site with helpful articles regarding real estate.
- Appraisers – Have your property appraised by a State certified professional: Home Mortgage, Custom Homes.
- Buying a Home – Why Real Estate is a good investment.
- California Business Portal – Starting, growing, financing and relocating a business in California.
- Disclosures and Inspections – What you need to know.
- Emotion vs Reason in Real Estate – How to help it sell.
- Escrow/Closing – Getting through the escrow process.
- FICO Score Estimator– How to estimate yours.
- Financing Details – How they might affect your offer.
- FHA & VA Loans & Appraisals – What you need to know if you obtain these.
- Home Improvements – Your own outline.
- Home Inspections– Certified Home Inspectors for Orange County California.
- IRA/Real Estate Investing – Commercial Properties.
- Landlord Tips– What you need to know to reduce risk and Limit liability
- Landlord Protection Agency – Everything you need to know about being a Landlord and Protecting yourself.
- Lease Options, Lease Purchase – How they work.
- Lease Options -Tips and Strategies.
- Loan Terms – Understanding them.
- Location, Location, Location – What does that mean?
- Lockboxes – Accessibility in our security conscious world
- Looking at Homes for Sale – House Hunting Strategies
- Negotiating Purchase Agreements – Negotiate to Yes!
- Pre-qualification Letters – Why do I needthis and how to get one.
- Real Estate creates Wealth – How you can do it too.
- Real Estate Financing – Smart Investing: Cash vs. Credit, the concept of Leverage.
- Real Estate & Mortgage Interest – If only I had bought a house back then…
- ReIClub.com – Real Estate Investment tips, search articles by category.
- Rent vs Buy – Calculators to help you decide if it’s financially better for you to rent or to buy.
- Selling Advice – Get your home ready to sell!
- Title Insurance – How it protects your Real Estate Investment
- The “Home Wealth” effect – Accumulate wealth through home ownership.